Obagi Professional-C Serums available in 10%, 15% & 20% concentrations work to lighten, brighten and soften skin.
Concentrated formula with L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Particularly effective when used in conjunction with the Obagi Nu-Derm® systems.
Which concentration is best for you?
If you have dry, sensitive, or irritated skin - 10%
If you have normal skin - 15%
If you have oily skin - 20%
Address the Signs of Ageing Skin
The Obagi Professional-C Portfolio containing potent L-Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) are ideal for maintaining skin hydration and help protect against the sun’s harmful rays*. L-Ascorbic acid formulations provide powerful antioxidant benefits that complement any skin care routine.
Professional-C Peptide Products Can Improve the Skin’s Appearance in as Early as 1 Week
- A majority of users felt their skin looked brighter
- 75% of users stated that they prefer the feel of the products over their current products
- 83% of users stated they would recommend the products to a friend
- A majority of users appreciated these improvements in their skin:
- Had a youthful radiance
- Felt smooth
- Looked and felt firmer
Obagi Professional-C Portfolio with L-ascorbic acid provide every essential attribute of a superior Vitamin C product:
- Immediately penetrates the skin for maximum effectiveness
- Absorbed into and remains in the skin longer
- Complements the anti-ageing efficacy of Obagi Nu-Derm Fx Systems
- Lightens, brightens and softens any skin tone
Vitamin C Is An Important Skin Antioxidant
Vitamin C may offer many useful benefits:
- Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles2-3
- Calms skin
- Brightens skin
- Improves skin texture
- Evens skin tone
How it works
Obagi Professional-C Serums are not just another antioxidant product. Clinical studies have shown that Obagi Professional-C Serums offer significantly better penetration than other Vitamin C serums and are absorbed up to 5x better.
*Obagi Professional-C Serums are not sun protectors, and should not be used as a sun protection alternative. Daily use of a high SPF is recommended as part of any skin care routine.
10% L-ascorbic Acid (Dry, sensitive, irritated skin)
15% L-ascorbic Acid (Normal skin)
20% L-ascorbic Acid (Oily skin)